[LLVMdev] LLVM BoF at SC13

Mccool, Michael michael.mccool at intel.com
Wed Oct 30 19:21:57 PDT 2013

All,
I have arranged for an LLVM BoF at SC13 in Denver:
http://sc13.supercomputing.org/schedule/event_detail.php?evid=bof143

If you will be at SC13, have an interesting project based on or within LLVM, and would be willing to come to the BoF and spend 10 minutes or so giving an overview of it, please email me.  I am trying to get a collection of people together to talk about vectorization and parallelization in particular.  DSLs targeting HPC would also be interesting. Of course you can also attend without presenting, and please let people interested in LLVM know about this event!

Thanks!
Michael McCool (Intel)