[LLVMdev] Extracting libmachine from libcodegen (bug 1121)

Nitish B bestofnithish at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 22:11:03 PDT 2013

Hi,
    I did the Pass ID workaround by providing Passes.h in the
include/llvm/Machine. But the question which is holding me up is that, as
Ken Dyck was kind enough to point out, what should be done to the dependency
on libAnalysis? The Machine passes are not only dependent on Passes class
but also on others such as the ConstantFolding.h. Is it a possible solution
to break this dependency or carry this dependency to the Machine library as
well?

Regards,
Nitish B.