[LLVMdev] Size limitations in MCJIT / ELF Dynamic Linker/ ELF codegen?

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 08:12:07 PDT 2013

I'm running in MCJIT a module generated from one C++ function. Every line
of the source function uses C++ classes and may throw an exception. As long
as there are less than (about) 1000 lines, everything works. With more
lines the compiled code crashes when running it, with no sensible stack
trace.

Is there any kind of hard-coded size limitation in MCJIT / ELF Dynamic
Linker / ELF codegen / number of EH states in a function ?

I did browse the code but could not find anything obvious.

Yaron