[LLVMdev] Feature request for include llvm-mc in llvm.org/builds

罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) luoyonggang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 07:58:04 PDT 2013

2013/10/19 Rafael Espíndola <rafael.espindola at gmail.com>:
> On 19 October 2013 06:01, 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) <luoyonggang at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I found that access llvm-mc from clang driver is impossible, and I
>> want to use llvm-mc to compile assembly files, how to do that?
>
> Try "clang -integrated-as -c test.s"

Thank you very much, I use the following command compiled successfully:
clang  -integrated-as -c -v --target=i686-pc-mingw sqrt.s

The output format is file format ELF32-i386, i wanna to know
is there a way to output COFF format along with target=i686-pc-mingw.
because I want to compile to following asm file for both linux/gcc and
windows/visual C++.

.global sqrt
.type sqrt, at function
sqrt: fldl 4(%esp)