[LLVMdev] Name of Virtual Registers

Abhinash Jain omnia at mailinator.com
Sat Oct 19 05:20:51 PDT 2013

How can I get the name of the virtual Registers present on an instruction.
eg.   %add18 = add nsw i32 %mul17, %37

in this case I want to extract the name of the virutal registers as "add18",
"mul17","37".

This can easily be done in the case of store Instruction
eg.  store i32 %add20, i32* %t, align 4

in this case functions like instr->getOperand(0)->getName() and
instr->getOperand(1)->getName() will fetch me "add20" and "t" respectively.

But I want this for every Instruction, So How can I achieve this??