[LLVMdev] mixing PIC/static with exception handling

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Fri Oct 18 08:04:21 PDT 2013

I can narrow down my problem to handling the type_table pointer from the
LSDA. If the code is compiled with PIC then my type_table pointer is not
valid. I'm not clear is this can come from a parsing issue, or is it a
linker issue?

Platform is Linux x86_64.

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.