[LLVMdev] post-link Dwarf information appears wrong, works in JIT

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Fri Oct 18 00:34:26 PDT 2013

On 18/10/13 06:51, Bill Wendling wrote:
> section and should be aligned correctly. You might be reduced to
> stepping through the unwinding library with your debugger (I have
> battle stories about doing that). You can find out what the
> personality function is really reading and if it's unaligned or just
> garbage data or something...

This is what I'm doing. I wrote the personality routine (using third
party dwarf decoding). The results of my stepping/debugging differ based
on whether the program is run in the JIT or compiled to an EXE. This is
what leads me to believe something in the link process is not going as I
would like.

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.