[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.3 in llvm.org Ubuntu APT repository

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Sun Oct 6 13:40:07 PDT 2013

Hello,

I did some cleanup of the repositories today (Sunday).
I remove all the 3.3 snapshots which were wrong (they were older than
the official 3.3 release and not maintained).
I didn't think that anybody was using them (Looks like I was wrong, sorry!).

You are not happy about the 3.4 packages ?

Sylvestre