[LLVMdev] Setting up array ordering dwarf for arrays

Robinson, Paul Paul_Robinson at playstation.sony.com
Fri Oct 4 08:41:47 PDT 2013

Usually the array ordering is implied by the language; for example LLVM supports Fortran via Dragonegg but we still don't set the ordering explicitly, we rely on the debugger to assume the right ordering because of the language code.  You wouldn't need to set ordering unless you want an ordering that isn't the language default, or you're using a language code that the debugger doesn't understand.
--paulr