[LLVMdev] Targeting ARM Cortex-a9 from x86_64 with clang

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 11:20:00 PST 2013

> Back then you mentioned a Chromium build, are you still running that
> routinely with -integrated-as?

Yes.  It works perfectly for a C/C++ code.  There have been a few
hiccups with inline assembly (missing aliases, switching ARM modes)
and we sometimes disable it explicitly for those.  It's very possible
that we can use -integrated-as for most of those now too, but I
haven't tried.  It's nice to still have that -no-integrated-as escape
hatch.

-Greg