[LLVMdev] Vectorization of loops with conditional dereferencing

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Nov 22 13:54:08 PST 2013

On 22 November 2013 19:11, Stephen Lin <swlin at post.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Nadav and Arnold,
>
> What is the current status of vectorization pragmas? Do you think that's
> something I might be able to take on if you two are busy with other things?

Hi Stephen,

I was planing on having a look at that this month, but if you have the
bandwidth for it, I won't impose. Unfortunately, my feature implementation
time is restricted with so much admin going on, so you're likely to finish
before I even start. Feel free to keep me in the loop, though.

cheers,
--renato