[LLVMdev] SchedMachineModel clarifications

Mike Vermeulen mevermeulen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 09:29:50 PST 2013

I made a quick cross check with information in the SWOG (Software
Optimization Guide).  The port assignments look consistent.  A few of the
latency values are slightly different from the SWOG, e.g. WriteFRcp --> 6,
WriteFSqrt --> 29 and WriteCvt* --> 4 seem to be suggested instead.

Others are in better position to describe how to use llvm performance
framework.

--mev, Mike Vermeulen (work for AMD but posting from non-AMD email)