[LLVMdev] how to disable live variable analyst with optimization option in codegen ?

sheng wang wansheg at qq.com
Tue Nov 19 20:18:12 PST 2013

Hello llvmer:
I am develop new registerb allocation  for my study . my register allocation
do not depend on live variable . I add an option which will be cheked
whether the pass should be add or not in "addOptimizeRegalloc ,".

But live variable analysis still appeare

After debug,I'm sure that live variable is not add during addPass stage .
FYI ,I disable the phiEliminate,live interval , and other analysis depend on
live variable .