[LLVMdev] Finding tools to solve symbolic equation in llvm

Henrique Santos henrique.nazare.santos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 12:02:09 PST 2013

I would suggest you take a look at KLEE, PAGAI and GiNaC.
The first two are LLVM-based tools that do symbolic manipulation (of sorts)
and the last is a C++ library for doing symbolic computation which is quite
easy to use with an RTTI build of LLVM.
If you can give us an example of what symbolic equation you might be trying
to "solve", I'm sure we can narrow it down or suggest something new.
Also, Ben Hardekopf & Calvin Lin have an article in CGO'11 about a
flow-sensitive pointer analysis. You might take a look and see if they used
something that might help you out.

H.