[LLVMdev] [Reminder] Impending Doom^H^H^H^HLLVM 3.4 Branching!

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 03:15:22 PST 2013

Just a reminder, LLVM 3.4 will be branching tomorrow:

	Monday, November 18, 2013 at 7:00:00 PM PST / Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 3:00:00 AM UTC

All new features should be near finished. :-) Now, this doesn’t mean that that’s the last time code can be checked into the branch. However, it is the last time code can be checked in without approval by the code owner.

Please please please keep on top of bugs and test regressions. Things have been a bit chaotic lately. :-)

And finally, please UPDATE the ReleaseNotes.rst file!! It’s pretty bare right now. We have a lot of new things going on here, and we need to inform the populous about it. ;-)

Share and enjoy!
-bw