[LLVMdev] Quad-Core ARMv7 Build Slave Seeks Noble Purpose

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Sat Nov 16 21:53:09 PST 2013

Thanks for spotting those errors!  Fixed.

If you feel that this doc should be part of the LLVM documentation, perhaps
in a revised form, just let me know.  I am willing to convert it into reST
and also to go through a peer review, but I simply cannot spend hundreds of
hours munging about, rewriting, and retesting over and over as I am already
busy on other documentation and other sub-projects.

-- Mikael