[LLVMdev] Any objections to my importing GoogleMock to go with GoogleTest in LLVM?

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Thu Nov 14 13:04:37 PST 2013

On 11/15/13 03:52 AM, Chandler Carruth wrote:

> I'm not trying to make LLVM use unittests everywhere, I'm just trying
> to get a tool added to the toolbox so that a unittest I'm already
> writing can be written more simply and in a more maintainable fashion.
You're welcome to ignore me and keep writing eloquent emails, but you
still haven't shown an exact use case - why not write a unit test which
demonstrates the benefit and post a patch for review? for those who are
not familiar with gtest/gmock it makes it very clear.. Then the
discussion moves from opinions and "feelings" to tangibles