[LLVMdev] How Fast RegisterAllocation determine if the use-reference is the last use without isKill Flag

sheng wang wansheg at qq.com
Thu Nov 14 06:20:26 PST 2013

Hello llvmers:
      I'm study    Fast register allocation in codegen.   I get confused
with  isKill flag in MachineOperand.  I thin "isKill" flag  the last Use
Reference. But,   Fast Register doesn't require  LiveVariable Analysis which
will mark isKill Flag for global virtual Register.  So during Fast
RegisterAllocation,  Faster Register Allocation procedure can't determine if
this use-reference is the last use  through current path ;

 , How  does Fast RegisterAllocation resolve such problem ?