[LLVMdev] Quad-Core ARMv7 Build Slave Seeks Noble Purpose

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Wed Nov 13 20:55:36 PST 2013

I ran into the very same problem, so it is definitely required.  I'll add
it to the proposed change to the LLVM buildbot documentation.

LOL, a full build with an empty ccache cache took 36 minutes.  A full build
with all the files in ccache's cache took about eleven and a half minute,
most of it spent linking.

-- Mikael