[LLVMdev] [Reminder] LLVM 3.4 Release Branching

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 06:11:16 PST 2013

Good day!

This is just a reminder that branching for the 3.4 release will occur at this time:

	Monday, November 18, 2013 at 7:00:00 PM PST / Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 3:00:00 AM UTC

What this means for you!

* Please keep the release notes up to date -- There has been very few commits to them. Please be proactive and update them with any significant feature that was put in.

* Keep the tree healthy -- Pay attention to buildbot failures and regressions and fix them as quickly as possible.

* Finish your features -- The 18th won't be the final day to submit code, but you should have a significant portion of the feature finished by then. I.e., a few minor changes, bug fixes, and clean ups. If you're going to be late with your feature, please let me know ahead of time and we can figure something out.

* Fix bugs -- Go through the bug database and find those PRs which you can fix easily. If a PR is a release blockers, then ask the code owner to bump up the priority.

This should be a wicked awesome release! :-)

Share and enjoy!
-bw