[LLVMdev] Android build patch

jameslyon0 at gmail.com jameslyon0 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 13:51:55 PST 2013

I don't have another hardware ARM system, but I got it working under a qemu
ARM system before trying Android and there are no issues there. I'm only
putting one module in the JIT, so that shouldn't be the issue; thanks for
the registerEHFrame suggestion though. I won't get time to try it until the
weekend though.