[LLVMdev] [ARM] Mixing rel/rela relocations

Shankar Easwaran shankare at codeaurora.org
Mon Nov 4 11:32:51 PST 2013

Thanks a lot for the answers.

Mixing rela/rel will make it hard for the linker to handle(especially
the lot of configurations in which the linker works - shared
libraries/partial linking/dynamic linking etc ).

Thanks

Shankar Easwaran

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation