[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Clang can't be built out of tree on windows

Tim Northover t.p.northover at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 07:11:58 PDT 2013

Hi Nikola,

> Basically ClangDriverOptions and ClangCC1AsOptions will fail saying:
> 'C:\llvm-build\bin\\llvm-tblgen.exe' is not recognized as an internal or
> external command

I'm neither a Windows dev nor a CMake hacker so I probably can't help
with the real issue. But I do know there are a couple of CMake
variables that might work around it: LLVM_TABLEGEN is a path to the
.exe.

This either misses the point completely, or may help you carry on
while a proper solution is found. Or it may simply be wrong.

Cheers.

Tim.