[LLVMdev] Author a Getting started with LLVM core libraries book for Packt.

Sumeet Sawant sumeets at packtpub.com
Thu May 30 01:38:58 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I am Sumeet Sawant, an Author Relations Executive with Packt Publishing.

We specialize in publishing IT related books, e-books, and articles that
have been written by experts in the field.

We have a new book project, _*Getting started with LLVM core
libraries*_, and we are looking for people with the right expertise.

Could you please let me know if you anyone of you find it interesting to
author this book?

Thanks for considering this proposal.

Do let me know your views.

Regards,