[LLVMdev] Activating MIPS Code Emitter.

Jafar J pluck90 at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 10:12:26 PDT 2013

I need to represent each instruction with its (32-bit) binary encoding, and I reached to a conclusion that I could get the encoding through the MipsCodeEmitter. What I’m trying to do exactly is write a scheduler which tries to minimize the switching activity between the scheduled instructions in each basic block. One way to do that is by representing each instruction with its complete binary encoding, which will be available after the register allocation.
Thanks for the reply!
-Jafar J