[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] [3.3 Release] Release Candidate 2 Available

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Sat May 25 12:42:32 PDT 2013

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 7:51 AM, Renato Golin <renato.golin at linaro.org>wrote:

> https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/ToolChain/LLVM/LLVMRelease

Could you please incorporate this useful document into LLVM's official
documentation? I think that this is good content for encouraging greater
external/downstream involvement in the release process. See
docs/SphinxQuickstartTemplate.rst to get up and running fast.

Also, it's weird (possibly disingenuous) seeing linaro.org saying "we" to
refer to the larger LLVM community (or at least that's how I understand the
"we" in "we aim to release regularly to avoid keeping stable users away
from new features for too long").

-- Sean Silva