[LLVMdev] Definition of RegisterClass for load instruction in Thumb2

Junbum Lim junbums at gmail.com
Fri May 24 09:09:07 PDT 2013

Thank you for the answer.
What is the main reason of allowing this inconsistency in the td file? I guess that's because of the "some" distinction between the writeback and non-writeback versions. Is there any benefit from the inconsistency by using GRP in .td file and freezing lr and pc during register allocation in writeback version?

Thanks,
Junbum