[LLVMdev] Deprecating autoconf/make?

Tim Northover tnorthover at apple.com
Thu May 23 05:47:54 PDT 2013

> The more annoying problem is that for some reason, the LLVM CMake files don't respect CMake toolchain files - I didn't even think this was possible - so I need to manually specify all of the things that are specified in the toolchain file.

That's odd, they work for me. A couple of months ago there was some mismatch between what LLVM and CMake thought "HOST" meant which destroyed lit.site.cfg's usefulness, but I thought  those issues had been fixed. And as I recall the toolchain built anyway.

Do you also see the "make -j9 dies" issue?

Tim.

(P.S. Sorry for the duplicate David, I hit the wrong reply button).