[LLVMdev] Unsupported MCJIT tests on ARM?

David Tweed David.Tweed at arm.com
Sat May 18 11:29:34 PDT 2013

Thanks for looking at this Tim. On a pandaboard, at least with the Release+Asserts config I tried, those tests do complain on stderr but llvm-lit thinks they've passed/expected fails, they don't actually count as fails like they do on the buildbot.

Regarding solving PR16013 that looks like a relatively tractable job (on both 32-bit arm and aarch64) IF you're already familiar with the implications of what the instruction set does; unfortunately that set doesn't include me...

Cheers,
Dave