[LLVMdev] [llvm] r181753 - This is the first of three patches which creates stubs used for

Reed Kotler rkotler at mips.com
Wed May 15 11:36:24 PDT 2013

Hi Jim,

There is no "target independent" code in these patches. It's all Mips
specific.

There is something I'm proposing for AP/NO_APP wrappers but that will
just  make the stubs look nicer (without the clutter of those wrappers).
That is purely a cosmetic issue of the .s files being produced.

The discussion has moved back to the main thread so I'll continue there.

Thanks for taking to make a detailed answer.

Reed