[LLVMdev] Generate PE\COFF file with ARM instructions

Gordon Keiser gkeiser at arxan.com
Mon May 13 10:28:48 PDT 2013

I don't remember the exact version it happened, but right after the Windows RT / Windows Phone 8 stuff was announced and it became known that native apps were possible, I seem to remember GCC removing support for ARM/PE.  I don't know if this was related to binutils removing it or if it was strictly gcc related, but you may have better luck hacking it into a pre-2012 version.

-Gordon