[LLVMdev] Generate PE\COFF file with ARM instructions

Moshe, Nir NMoshe at nds.com
Mon May 13 08:37:53 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

I have a question about the LLVM ARM backend:

I try to build *.c files for Windows Phone (Windows 8) - so, basically  I need to generate an "arm-pe" file (I *think* it has the same file structure like x86-pe file, but i am not sure).
unfortunately, LLVM has no support with ARM PE\COFF.

Any ideas?
How difficult is to add the support in this file format? (LLC can generate ARM assembly, and PE\COFF files...) is there any fundamental difference between those file types (ARM-PE \ x86-PE) ?

Thanks,
Nir

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com