[LLVMdev] JOB AD: engineering manager for Apple's compiler frontend team
kremenek at apple.com
Wed May 8 12:11:41 PDT 2013
== JOB POSTING ==
Apple's LLVM compiler team is looking for an exceptional Engineering Manager to help lead the compiler frontend team. Responsibilities would involve directing much of Apple's efforts on LLVM's C/Objective-C/C++ frontend (aka "Clang") with a particular focus on building great source-level tools and evolving the compiler's support for C, C++, and Objective-C. This is a high-impact role that is critical to the success of the company.
The candidate must be either a proven manager with compiler experience or a proven technical lead with LLVM/Clang experience who wishes to jump into management.
- Lead a small team of exceptional compiler engineers to provide advanced compiler technologies
- Work cross-functionally to define functional and performance requirements
- Build a strong organization by recruiting talent and providing technical leadership
- Actively participate in designing and implementing significant software components
- Familiarity with LLVM and / or other open source compilers
- Proven ability to plan and deliver complex software projects
- Excellent people management and project management skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
The position would be onsite at Apple's main site in Cupertino, CA U.S.A. If you are interested, please email Ted Kremenek (kremenek at apple com) with your resume and a brief statement of interest.
More information about the llvm-dev