[LLVMdev] LLVM position in Sunnyvale, CA, remote work is a possibility
markc at tripleco.com
Tue Mar 26 09:29:44 PDT 2013
My name is Mark Chen and I'm with Triple Crown Consulting. My company is currently looking for a software engineer with LLVM development experience.
Job description is below. Please contact me if anyone is interested in this job opportunity.
This position is in the Hardware Accelerator Synthesis software team participating in development of a custom C to RTL synthesis framework. The candidate will be a member of a small, fast-paced, multi-disciplinary software team. The qualified candidate will be modifying, writing custom LLVM passes, debugging, and tuning the LLVM front-end as well as custom proprietary IR. This is a hands-on software engineering position requiring the ability to work as a part of a functional team in a rapidly evolving technical environment.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming
- Experience in developing and supporting large-scale software, including understanding usage model, writing functional specification, code design, implementation, testing, documentation, and customer support
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of compiler infrastructure, code generation and compiler optimizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, or at least 2 years of directly relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience with LLVM
- 2+ years assembly for the LLVM
- 2+ years of experience with algorithms using large graph based data structures
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with LLVM APIs
- 2+ years of experience with Computer Architecture
- 2+ years of experience with basic software development process
Triple Crown Consulting
toll free: (866) 901-8880 x109
direct: (512) 623-5759
fax: (512) 233-5341
email: markc at tripleco.com
Follow us on...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the llvm-dev