[LLVMdev] Publication

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 20 09:15:02 PDT 2013

On 3/20/13 8:22 AM, Whelan, Ryan - 0559 - MITLL wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The attached paper is based heavily on LLVM.  We would appreciate it if
> you add it to the publications page.

I've added the publication, but I used a link from Springer for the
paper as I'm not aware of what the copyright policies are for Springer,
but I suspect they're not as open as, say, ACM or Usenix.

If there's a freely available copy on the web (e.g., hosted by Lincoln
Labs), please send me the URL for it, and I'll use that instead of the
Springer URL.

-- John T.