[LLVMdev] LLVM pass for vector init and loop
kavaliashwinkumar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 08:29:00 PDT 2013
This is Ashwin studying M.Tech CSE I year in VIT University. would you
please help me for creating this pass.
1. Write a pass (or a set of passes) that
recognizes the vector init (initialization of a
vector with a constant)
• Example: for(i=0;i<5;i++)
• The pass should report:
– Matched computation, operand, size etc.
– Alternatively replace matched loops by an
equivalent function call
2. Write a pass to find all loops in the given program?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the llvm-dev