[LLVMdev] Can the FileCheck ignore spaces ?

Shawn shaolin.xie at ia.ac.cn
Fri Mar 15 21:26:17 PDT 2013

"--strict-whitespace

By default, FileCheck canonicalizes input horizontal whitespace (spaces
and tabs) which causes it to ignore these differences (a space will
match a tab). The/--strict-whitespace/
<http://llvm.org/docs/CommandGuide/FileCheck.html#cmdoption--strict-whitespace>argument
disables this behavior. End-of-line sequences are canonicalized to
UNIX-style ‘n’ in all modes."

So it just ignore the differences between space and tab, not the
whitespace .

--
中国科学院自动化研究所 谢少林