[LLVMdev] void TargetLoweringBase::computeRegisterProperties

reed kotler rkotler at mips.com
Wed Mar 13 16:50:05 PDT 2013

It seems like this routine is not allocating any memory and could just
be called a second time.

Does anyone know if that is true?

I looked at a bunch of it but did not want to create a memory leak by
calling it again if it was doing a "new" indirectly somewhere.

I've created a clearRegisterClasses method so that we can start all over.

Then I would add register classes again and call computeRegisterProperties.

This is so I can switch processor major modes on a function basis.

Tia.

Reed