[LLVMdev] Internship opportunities for grad students at Samsung Research America - Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA)

Won J Jeon wjjeon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:30:22 PDT 2013

Our Advanced Software Platform team at Samsung Research America - Silicon
Valley at San Jose, CA is working on some GPGPU-related projects including
OpenCL, WebCL, and WebVision, and we have an open position for summer
internship for graduate students. A candidate who is good at programming
clang/LLVM (required) and ARM instructions (desired) and has knowledge on
OpenCL (required) and ARM architecture (desired) can apply for this
position.

If you're interested, please send me your resume.

Regards,

Won