[LLVMdev] how to create LNT server for LLVM test-results

Ljun luo.luojun at foxmail.com
Wed Mar 6 05:39:29 PST 2013

Hi All     I konw that I can generate a report.json file by LNT, but I have some doubt  that what can I do for getting a perfect analysis like this http://llvm.org/perf/db_default/v4/nts/9093 . Whether you have done something about analyzing LLVM test-results or generate a perfect analysis via LNT itself . If you know,can you give me some idea? For example,  give me an instance to create LNT server and view LLVM test-results.
    Thank you for all

Jun Luo
software Engineer