[LLVMdev] [LNT] Question about results reliability in LNT infrustructure

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Jun 28 06:28:55 PDT 2013

On 28 June 2013 14:06, David Tweed <david.tweed at arm.com> wrote:

> That's a viewpoint; another one is that statisticians might well have very
> good reasons why they spend so long coming up with statistical tests in
> order to create the most powerful tests so they can deal with marginal
> quantities of data.

87.35% of all statistics are made up, 55.12% of them could have been done a
lot simpler, a lot quicker and only 1.99% (AER) actually make your life
better.

I'm glad that Chris already has working solutions, and I'b be happy to see
them go live before any professional statistician had a look at it. ;)

cheers,
--renato