[LLVMdev] CommandLine does not work under cygwin

Zvonimir Rakamaric zvonimir at cs.utah.edu
Wed Jun 26 13:46:56 PDT 2013

Hi,

Recently, I added some command line options to my pass like this:
   static llvm::cl::opt<MemMod> MemoryModel("mem-mod",
llvm::cl::desc("Set the memory model:"),
        llvm::cl::values(
            clEnumVal(flat, "flat memory model"),
            clEnumVal(twodim, "two dimensional memory model"),
            clEnumValEnd));

This works perfectly on Linux and MacOS, but not under cygwin
(MemoryModel global variable does not get set).

Has anybody else experienced similar issues?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Best,
-- Zvonimir