[LLVMdev] Length restriction in tablegen

Anitha B Gollamudi anitha.boyapati at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 01:45:33 PDT 2013

Hi

Is there some sort of restriction over class length names in td files. For
e.g. something like below gives an abort with tablegen. The abort goes away
when I reduce the name "my_target_intrinsics_class..." to something
shorter. I have not counted the exact length limit though. Is this a known
issue?

defm target_intrinsic:
SomeSuperclass<my_target_intrinsics_class_for_atomic_instruction_and_or_xor_cas,
.... >

Note that I have just given the above example for simple understanding.

--
* Anitha*