[LLVMdev] how to opt -load on cygwin

Sergey Yakoushkin sergey.yakoushkin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 15:43:44 PDT 2013

Well, I was using command 'opt -load mypass.dll -mypass' with -mypass
option enabling the pass.

The actual problem was in my system env, then configure script wasn't
working and build used mix of Win/MinGW/Cygwin tools because of $PATH in
wrong order in some cases.
I've fixed system PATHs and loading of shared libraries started working in
opt.

BTW, I'm using poolalloc project on cygwin. Project Makefile disables
shared library target on Cygwin and MinGW.
However, it seems to be working fine on Cygwin (maybe with a few minor
fixes for certain gcc versions).

What was the reason to disable poolalloc for Cygwin?