[LLVMdev] floor

reed kotler rkotler at mips.com
Fri Jul 26 15:33:31 PDT 2013

I'm getting some problems because it seems that the compiler is treating
"floor" differently from other math library functions like "sin".

The Args and RetVal have the parameter and return types marked as void.

For mips16, it's important that I be able to know the original signature
for floating point functions.

In some cases, need to create calls to helper functions based on the
signatures.

In newer code I've written, I've actually moved this logica to an IR
pass and in that case I know for sure.

But this part of the code is in ISelLowering code and I rely on getting
the proper signature information.

I'm looking at llvm now to see how this is occurring but maybe someone
just knows.

Tia.

Reed