[LLVMdev] llva-emu

Herbei Dacian dacian_herbei at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 19 07:36:07 PDT 2013

Hi John,
Thank you for response.
I would like to develop it further.
I want to have something like singularity developed by ms.
I will removed most of the drivers in the beginning and run it on a very simple embedded system.
That is one part.
The other part is that I would like to get measurements of how memory gets allocated/accessed and other statistical values about the runtime.
best regards,
dacian