[LLVMdev] Compiling "vmkit" on Ubuntu_x64 - Error: missing argument to --bindir

Harris BAKIRAS h.bakiras at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 06:22:31 PDT 2013

Hi Kumar,

There is an error on your configuration line, you should provide the
path to llvm-config binary instead of configure file.
Assuming that you compiled llvm in release mode, the llvm-config binary
is located in :

     YOUR_PATH_TO_LLVM/Release+Asserts/bin/llvm-config

Try to change the -with-llvm-config-path option and it will compile.

Harris Bakiras