[LLVMdev] eclipse and gdb

Reed Kotler rkotler at mips.com
Tue Jul 16 19:53:31 PDT 2013

The last step here was to download the eclipse for c++ directly from
eclipse and not get the packages from ubuntu, which is what i'm
developing on.

For many other things, if it is not coming from Ubuntu directly, there
is something that in the end won't work, but it seems that the latest
Eclipse works fine; Kepler 4.3 (but you need to download the C++ part too).