[LLVMdev] C++ ABI conformance?

Robinson, Paul Paul_Robinson at playstation.sony.com
Mon Jul 15 10:45:51 PDT 2013

PR16537 demonstrates a defect in Clang/LLVM conformance with the
Itanium C++ ABI.  I poked around a little in the Clang, LLVM, and
test-suite tests but didn't see anything that obviously looked
like an attempt at an ABI conformance test set.

Is there a conformance test set that I missed?  If not, does
anybody think they are privately testing ABI conformance?
Alternatively, does anybody know of a test suite for ABI
conformance? I found references to codesourcery but apparently
their new corporate owners have abandoned that particular product.

Thanks,
--paulr