[LLVMdev] Hexagon buildbots enabled on lab.llvm.org

Anshuman Dasgupta adasgupt at codeaurora.org
Wed Jul 10 08:10:41 PDT 2013

Hi llvmdev,

I wanted to announce that we have added a pair of Hexagon buildbots to
lab.llvm.org. We had been working on ensuring all the tests pass and
getting the buildbot infrastructure ready. The buildbots were enabled
yesterday afternoon.

The buildbots are:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/llvm-hexagon-elfand
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-hexagon-elf

Thanks Rick, Jyotsna, and Galina for helping set the buildbotsup!

Please feel free to email Rick or me if you have any questions on the
Hexagon buildbots.

-Anshu

---
hosted by The Linux Foundation